Saturday, July 26, 2008

End of July~~~

Wow..so fast end of July already! Actually promise one of my ji mui go to Singapore to look for her but end up didn't make it. Feel sorry for her.. I also got tell my other friends I will go there but finally didn't go hahaha Feel so pai seh.. But I told them not confirm one la..

This morning I went to medical checkup. The doctor is very expert leh.. Can easily take my blood haha.. Some doctors find very long.. hehehe.. I will go and collect the result next week.. Herm.. don't know will have anything or not :p

After come back from medical checkup, I slept for the whole day lor (almost 8 hours).. I think I very tired already as last week I couldn't sleep so well during at night hehehe

My weekend here so boring ler.. Now I start a bit miss Jakarta liao.. At least weekend I can go out to do some shopping hahaha :p

No comments: