Friday, August 8, 2008

Off to Maldives~~~

I am going off to Maldives on this sunday. Finally, the trip is confirmed by all parties. It's been 1 and half year since my last trip there :) It's really a very nice and relax place as it was surrounded by sea.. Quite look forward to go there hehehe I will be going there for 2 weeks and after that will continue to go to Jakarta for project cut over.. fuh... everything was confirmed in last minute hehehe I will be back to KL on last week of August.

After that, I will be in KL for one month to do some development work as I have new project at Mongolia. The time when I travel to Mongolia will be winter time and heard that the temperature will go until -30 degrees... hehe think I will become an ice ball there..

OK..that's all to update :D Will update more once I am back from the trip

No comments: