Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back from Jakarta

I just come back from Jakarta on last Tuesday. I received a bad news on that day!! My dog is missing! The whole family was very sad :( But luckily we found him back on today after paying RM300 to the people who found him.. Although RM300 is too much but no choice as we want him to come back.

Last Friday in Jakarta, the bank staff brought me to Platinum Restaurant in Plaza Semanggi for dinner. I had steamboat and the food was not bad.. hehe thanks to them for bringing me out and caused trouble to them as it was quite difficult to get taxi on that day..

On the saturday, I went to one of their new mall called Pacific Place. There is nothing much in this mall but the interior design is very nice.. I had Nasi Lemak at Ah Tuan Ee's Place in this mall. Well, the nasi lemak taste really cannot fight with the normal nasi lemak that I have.. Really not nice at all.. After lunch, I walk around the mall and think there is nothing to see to spend my whole day, I decided to go to ITC Kuningan & Ambassador Mall. Before I left, I went to one of the restaurant called Urban Kitchen. This place looks like a food court. They gave me a card when I enter and I place my order from the stall. After that, they will send over the food/drink. People only need to pay by using the card when they go out. The design at this restaurant is really nice so I decided to have Papaya Juice there hahaha. At ITC Kuningan, I look for Batik dress as the bank staff said the dress is cheap here.. Their batik dress are very nice and many design.. Finally I got 1 with RM24 only hehehe Very tired when walking at ITC Kuningan so I went to Ambassador Mall to have my dinner at Hoka Hoka Bento (I have no idea what else to have there) hehehe After dinner, I went back to hotel and rest..

The next day, I went to Senayan City again.. Went out quite late and I had a late lunch at one of the Thai Restaurant (I forgot the name again). I ordered Seafood Tom Yam noodle and very YUMMY although I don't like too many mussels.. Enough sour and hot! But the portion was too small.. hehehe Then I went to shopping again lo.. Went to Debenhams to look for Crocodile shirt for my dad since there is 50%. Grab one shirt and after that I went to Zara again.. Bought 1 t-shirt from Zara and they don't allow to try on t-shirt.. Luckily I can fit into the shirt.. I have my dinner at Duck King with their famous Duck meat.. Yummy.. the duck skin is very crispy...

Really spend a lot in Jakarta because there is nothing much can do other than shopping hehehe

The next day after I come back I start work already. This time I am not tired.. Maybe I can sleep well in Jakarta as the hotel is very comfortable compared to Cambodia hehehe

No comments: