Thursday, July 10, 2008

*§uMMerBaB¥* @ Jakarta

I am sitting at the hotel lobby and wondering what to do hehehe The night is still young and I couldn't sleep so early.. So I decided to update my blog hehehe

I have been in Jakarta since last week Monday for work and will be going to KL on next Tuesday. Last weekend, went to few shopping malls here.

On Saturday, I went to Senayan City for shopping. There are big sales in Jakarta now. I have my lunch at one of the Japanese Restaurant in Senayan City (forgot to take down the name). I have Tempura Udon and Dragon Roll... Very super full and I can't finish the Dragon Roll hehe Maybe also it wasn't that nice... After that, I start my shopping :D Bought a jeans from Topshop which have 50% discount and another 10% discount for HSBC card hehe Then I went opposite to Plaza Senayan to find for Polo T-shirt for ladies. Bought 1 Polo T-Shirt from Sogo for my cousin and went back to Plaza Senayan to buy another Polo T-Shirt for her son since it is 50% discount. After walking for whole day, I feel very tired.. Went to the supermarket to buy some groceries and have my dinner at Burger King... I had BK Fish Set and it taste like McDonalds Fish Fillet

On Sunday, I went to Plaza Indonesia... Notice there is a new mall opposite Plaza Indonesia known as Grand Indonesia so I asked the taxi driver to stop me there kekeke
Went in Grand Indonesia and the first thing that I have in mind is I was LOST! There is not many directory in the mall and I have to walk all the way to the lower ground floor to see the directory haha The first thing I do is I hunt for food as I was hungry... Found 1 restaurant for Shabu Shabu and I saw many people inside.. I think it would be nice... But but but..... it wasn't nice.. The soup doesn't have any taste and the chicken meat taste yucks... I couldn't finish the whole meal.. I just ate the vegetables and rice and went off hahaha I shop a little while in Grand Indonesia and I found I am very dizzy because I was a bit lost there hahaha Then I walked out to Plaza Indonesia.. Fuhh..finally I feel better... The first thing I reach Plaza Indonesia is go to Hard Rock Cafe at EX. Help my colleague to look for a T-shirt and bought 1 t-shirt which I think quite nice hehe.. Then I saw another T-shirt for myself and the shirt is actually for kids haha but the size is quite big.. so I bought it lor..

After that, I thought of want to watch movie and I queue up.. After I queue up a while, I think I saw the wrong time hahaha The movie will end very late so I don't want to watch liao.. So I go back to Plaza Indonesia and shopping again.. But bought nothing... After that, I walked back to EX to have Fish & Chips at Fish & Co. The waiter ask me whether I want to take away my food hahaa sigh..sounds so pity having dinner alone kekeke

Overall, my weekend was fine and not so bored.. Quite tired too as I have been walking for two full days... This week I have two days for shopping again.. Still undecided where to go.... ;)

No comments: