Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

The year 2008 is past.. It's seems like day by day are going fast hehe Getting older another year again sigh...

I don't have any celebration for this new year eve :( I was tired as I was just back from Singapore for my best ji mui wedding... Feel my life is very super rush when I was in Singapore hahaha Singapore is really really crowded.. Everything have to queue up and the queue is super long.. Not a suitable place for me kekekeke

This year christmas eve, I have steamboat with my colleagues at my house. Long time didn't have steamboat already hehe Feel very nice :D After that, I went to Singapore to attend my ji mui wedding and catch up with some of my friends who are in Singapore..

Year 2008 really is a very busy year for me.. I think less than half year I am in Malaysia hehehe Most of the time I was travelling for work but I can't recall which month I am in and which month I am not in :p

Chinese New Year is just around the corner but I don't really have the CNY mood hehe Haven't really shop for my CNY clothes yet and Mega Sales are going to end soon.. Think I will just wear t-shirt during CNY hihihihi..

Lastly, I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year!! Hope year 2009 will bring lots of happiness and properous to everyone and of coz including myself :D

1 comment:

J S said...

Wahhhh all your photos. I am envious.