Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some updates....

Hehe nowadays I am quite lazy to update my blogs... actually wanted to share my experience to Mongolia but feel so lazy to type..

I went to Mongolia last month to implement project at client side. Before I went, many people advise me to get prepared for the weather there.. So I went to buy winter clothes etc etc and brought two luggage to there hehehe The weather was not so cold at the beginning but it becomes colder and colder towards end of October.. The food.. there is not much choice so I have to take mutton hahaha now I am not afraid of mutton anymore :p There was not much place to walk around in the city but client got bring us to country side.. The country side view is really really AMAZING!!! I ride camel for a first time hehehe Feel very excited and the camel fur is really really nice... I am going again maybe end of this month or next month.. It will be very very very cold then.. hihihi

I just back from my friends' hen party. Two of my schoolmates getting married on the same day. Feel very happy and many memories flashed back when I saw all my schoolmates.. Most of them did not change much but some I don't really recall their name hahaha Feel all of us really grow up already hehehe.. In other words, I am old liao... I am going to attend one of their wedding dinner and the morning wedding ceremony tomorrow.. Can't spilt myself into two :p

No comments: